Hatchery Creek Village offers you the opportunity to live directly on the Birkie Trail in Hayward, Wisconsin. There are 36 lots with most of them fronting along the Birkie Trail. A groomed loop connects the other lots to the Birkie Trail. No road maintenance concerns as two dead-end town roads; Birken Trail Road and Ramsau Road service all of the lots. Each lot has electric and fiber optic lines buried to it and some lots also border county lands.
Hatchery Creek Village is located just outside of Hayward off Hwy 77E where the new bridge will cross the highway. It is also adjacent to Hatchery Park and CAMBA mountain bike trails. Hatchery Park offers night skiing on lighted trails. The setting is perfect for those with active lifestyles that include cross-country skiing, mountain biking, hiking or those who just want to live in a quiet wooded area with the convenience of being close to town.
- Home Sites Directly on the Birkie Trail. The 6K and 7K markers are along this portion of the trail.
- The lots are 2-3 acres and all have town road access with no maintenance and NO thru traffic.
- Events like the Chequamegon Fat Tire race, the Borah Epic, the Pre-Birkie and the Barnebirkie have all utilized the Hatchery Creek Village trails.
- Fiber optic high speed internet
- Town maintained roads
There are 8 basic protective covenants:
1. Area cleared for home/yard to be limited to ¾ acre.
2. No outdoor wood boilers allowed.
3. Restrictions for pole buildings.
4. Tree cutting aside from yard area restricted aside from dead or fallen trees.
5. No burning of garbage.
6. 50 foot vegetative buffer along the American Birkebeiner Trail aside from brush and 4 inch diameter or less trees.
7. All construction shall be subject to review and approval of architectural committee.
8. No parking or storage of junked or abandoned vehicles or debris on property.
Please contact us anytime for personal service, or complete the form below. We look forward to serving you!
Greg & John Grossi
Coldwell Banker Real Estate Consultants
10339 S. Michigan Ave
Hayward, WI 54843
Greg’s Cell 715-558-4460
John’s Cell 715-558-5163
Office: (715) 634-7979
Frequently Asked Questions
Xcel Energy is the electric provider. All electric has been buried underground and transformers are in place ready to go. Fiber optic internet is available.
Lots in Hatchery Creek Village have no association fees.
Yes. There are 8 basic protective covenants:
- Area cleared for home/yard to be limited to ¾ acre.
- No outdoor wood boilers allowed.
- Restrictions for pole buildings.
- Tree cutting aside from yard area restricted aside from dead or fallen trees.
- No burning of garbage.
- 50 foot vegetative buffer along Birkebeiner Trail aside from brush and 4 inch diameter or less trees.
- All construction shall be subject to review and approval of architectural committee.
- No parking or storage of junked or abandoned vehicles or debris on property.
Birken Trail Road and Ramsau Road both belong to the Town of Hayward and are maintained and plowed by the Town. Both of these are “no-thru” traffic roads. No costs to lot owners.
There is not a time constraint to build and you may choose your own builder.
If you don’t want to go through the building process, check out the new home soon to be available at the bottom of the website.
The American Birkebeiner Ski Foundation grooms the entire Birkie Trail in the winter months and mows it in the summer months.
Hatchery Park abuts Hatchery Creek Village to the north and offers additional lighted ski trails, along with a picnic pavilion and bathrooms.
Hatchery Park is the southern most Trailhead for the Birkie ski and CAMBA mountain bike trail systems. Trail markers for the 6K and 7K points are located in Hatchery Creek Village. County lands abut the north and part of the east 212 acres that comprise Hatchery Creek Village.
The entrance to Hatchery Creek Village is only 2 miles from the conveniences of Hayward.
A One-Time Close Construction loan can be used to close both the construction loan and the permanent financing of your new home to help you save time and money. You’ll enjoy the convenience of one loan, one application and one closing date. Subject to approval.
You’ll need to provide the following documents:
- Your social security number to obtain your credit report
- Pay stubs, W‐2s and possibly full tax returns for income documentation
- Bank and asset statements for verification of liquid and retirement savings
- Any other necessary information based on your individual situation; for example, business tax returns, current real estate holdings, etc.
- If you already own your lot, provide your lot loan closing statement
HOME NOW AVAILABLE – CALL FOR MORE INFO
Sorry, this home has been SOLD. Call for more information!
Lot and One-Time Construction Financing
Building the home of your dreams is exciting. Your new home is a complete reflection of your preferences and personality. Yet, just as a solid foundation is important to any well-constructed house, financing is critical to the construction process as a whole.
Contact the Johnson Financial Group team and ask about the Hatchery Creek Village construction financing special.
Products offered by Johnson Bank, Member FDIC, a Johnson Financial Group company. Loans are subject to credit and property approval, bank underwriting guidelines, and may not be available in all states. Other loan programs and pricing may be available. Certain conditions, terms, and restrictions may apply based on the loan program selected. The term of the loan may vary based upon program chosen. Property insurance is required; if the collateral is determined to be in an area having special flood hazards, flood insurance will be required.